Sunday, February 16, 2014

How-to Interactive Books

My how-to writing books in a few of my literacy bundles have been a success in my classroom and a couple customers suggested that I create a bundle of just them.  Here's what I came up with ...

It contains a variety of student writing booklets, instructions on assembly, a few graphic organizers and 40 how-to writing topics.

My goal is to keep adding to this bundle, including more variety of books
 and organizers.  If you purchase it at my store you'll always be able to re-download any additions.

Topics included are:  How-to...
make a sandwich
make hot chocolate
stay dry on a rainy day
roast a marshmallow
make a s’more
make lemonade
put on a band aid
plant a garden
paint an Easter egg
build a snow fort
catch a frog
recycle
catch a turkey
play darts
bowl
play soccer
rollerskate
go apple picking
make your bed
brush your teeth
plant a garden
carve a pumpkin
get ready for school
build an ice cream sundae
decorate a Christmas tree
ride a bike
play soccer
play hockey
be a good friend
plan a party
make a pizza
catch a fish
build Lego
build or fix a ???
wash a pet
juggle
make a valentine
catch a leprechaun
wash the floor
blow a bubble

You can find this at my TPT store HERE.  Please take a peek at the preview at my store for a closer look :)
If you'd like a copy I'll send one to the first 3 people who comment on this post.  As well, it's on sale for 50% off for the first 24 hours :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite a wealth of "how to" writing ideas! I love the graphic organizers you have to! Such a great way to scaffold for all kinds of writers of varying abilities.

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a copy. I'm always looking for more resources.
    angiewood4987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this! Thank you!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome!! I love the variety of different booklets and organizers!
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great. I love those flip flap templates, I have a few products in progress and for sale that I mafe with them. Your presentation is great and you have such a plethora of topics!

    ReplyDelete